JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We're a full service brand strategy and design agency in salty little Sausalito, just a stones throw from San Francisco. Good Stuff is more than just our name, it's our mission. That's because we're here to partner with brands that make life better for people, the planet and animals.
We're currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to work alongside our Creative Director and Senior Designer, producing digital and print assets for ongoing branding projects.
The right person will also be able to take responsibility for smaller, one-off briefs. This is a contract role but, if it's a great match, would convert to a full-time hire.
• A genuine interest in producing purpose-driven work
• A solid portfolio
• Freelance and/or internship experience
• Fundamental knowledge of typography, layout, color theory, and design aesthetic
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
• Experience in digital and social communications and the creative tools to execute
Good stuff to have
• 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a working designer
• Experience with presentation design and tools to execute (i.e. PPT/Keynote)
• Experience with Sketch
If you like working with a small team and growing brands with purpose, email us your resume and portfolio!